It's simple - anyone who tells you "it's not worth voting since all politicians are the same" is lying!
Are the Democrats perfect? Well, no. But the Democrats:
- Believe in raising the minimum wage - Republicans do not.
- Believe in stronger gun background checks - Republicans do not.
- Believe in supporting the Violence Against Women Act consistently - Republicans voted against it in 2013, but enough supported it in 2014 that it was finally renewed.
- Believe in keeping the government up and running - Republicans do not.
- Believe in government support of peer-reviewed scientific research - Republicans do not.
- Believe in bringing rapists in the military to justice - Republicans do not.
- Believe the US must pay its debts - Republicans do not.
So I will vote for the party who cares more about supporting the people than what the Koch Brothers and ALEC tell them to do - I will vote for Democrats. I used to vote Republican regularly, but, over the years, the Republicans have become the party of the rich and cares little about this country as a whole. And that's very sad.